We welcome you to La Contea Gentile!
The following terms and conditions indicate rules and regulations for the use of the La contea Gentile site, at the address https://www.laconteagentile.it/.
Accedendo a questo sito, Lei accetta i termini e le condizioni seguenti. Le chiediamo di non continuare ad usare La contea Gentile nel caso in cui non fosse d’accordo con tutti i termini e le condizioni in questa pagina.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on the hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise indicated, La contea Gentile and/or its licensed affiliates own the intellectual property rights in all material on La contea Gentile. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access it through La contea Gentile for personal use subject to the restrictions set out in the following terms and conditions.
Without permission, it is not allowed:
- Copy or republish the material of La contea Gentile
- Sell, rent or sub-license the material of La contea Gentile
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy the material of La contea Gentile
- Redistribute content from La contea Gentile
This agreement begins on the day you visit the site.
Parts of this site offer the user the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. La contea Gentile does not filter, edit, post or review comments before adding them to the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinion of La contea Gentile, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the viewpoint and opinion of the person posting that viewpoint or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, La contea Gentile shall not be held liable for any Comments and cannot receive claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, posting and/or presence of the Comments on the site.
La contea Gentile reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
The user guarantees that:
- You are authorized to post comments on the site and have all necessary licenses and permits for such action;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any material that is defamatory, libelous, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful, causing a violation of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activity.
You grant La contea Gentile a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may add a hyperlink to our site in the same manner as they do to other named websites;
- System Accredited Businesses except non-profit organizations, charities and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications and information on other sites provided the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party linking and its products and/or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the site of the third party who added the link.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- known commercial and/or consumer information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- consultancy, legal and auditing agencies;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve linking requests from these organizations if: (a) the linking will not place us in a disadvantageous position for ourselves or our registered businesses; (b) the organization has no negative history with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for La contea Gentile; (d) the link is in the context of general information.
These organizations may add a link to our homepage provided the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party linking or its products and/or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the site of the third party who added the link.
In the event that you represent one of the organizations referred to in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you must inform us by sending an email to La contea Gentil. We ask you to include your name, organization name, contact information and site URL, a list of URLs on which you intend to link to our site, and a list of URLs on our site that you intend to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our corporate name;
- Using the linked uniform resource locator;
- Using any other description of our site relevant to the context and format of content on the third-party site.
No use of La contea Gentile logo or images is allowed for links absent a commercial license agreement.
Responsibility for content
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect and defend us against any legal action originating from your site. You must not add links to your site that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or that infringe, violate, or suggest the violation of any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or a specific link to our site. You must immediately approve the request to remove the links. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions as well as linking policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removing links from our site
In the event that a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, however we are not obligated to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not guarantee that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is constantly updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our site and your use of it. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liability in a way that is not permitted by law;
- excludes our or your liability in a manner that is not excludable by law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) all liabilities related to this disclaimer, including those related to contract, tort or breach of statutory duty, govern.
If the site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
Adherence to the terms and conditions of the Events
The user who buys tickets for an event adheres to the specific terms and conditions as described on the page of the particular event. Such as offers, free tickets, refunds, changes to menus and programs, admission rules in relation to Covid-19 and more. All this to ensure the safety of the participants, transparency and fairness for all.